Interior House Painting Contractors in NY & NJ
Hiring a painting contractor for interior house painting services is wise. A skilled professional can do an excellent job, and make your house look great.
What to Expect When Hiring Painters for Interior House Projects
- They move or cover furniture, remove fixtures and cover floors with drop cloths.
- They fill holes and cracks, sand surfaces and seal stains before painting.
- They apply paint with proper tools and techniques.
- They prime surfaces as needed.
- They do final touch-ups where required.
How Should You Pick Interior Paint Color
- Cool colors like purple, blue and green are calming and relaxing. That’s best for bedrooms.
- Warm colors like yellow, orange, red are welcoming and work well in kitchens and dining rooms.
- Use lighter colors to make small rooms look bigger.
Ed’s Painting & Construction has knowledge and skill to complete your painting job. We offer interior house painting services in Pomona, Spring Valley, Nyack and Nanuet in Rockland County, NY and Paramus, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Old Tappan, Franklin Lakes, Cresskill, Englewood in Bergen County, NJ.
Need Interior House Painting Services in Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ? Call 845-213-3188
Ed’s Painting & Construction is an interior house painting contractor in Spring Valley, NY. We are aware of the latest painting trends, and provide excellent service. Call 845-213-3188 for a consultation with our professional painters.