Painting brings in freshness, and it rejuvenates the look of a home. Using the right combination of color and texture, painting can make a big difference in reflecting the aesthetic sense of a house. Mentioned below are some of the ideas for house painting.
- Prepare the surface by sanding, scraping and priming for a better painting experience.
- Choose the right quality of paint. Visit stores that give options to try sample colors.
- Paint rooms in small sample portions to ensure compatibility as per the decor of the room.
- Choose colors that increase and enhance brightness, especially in the living room.
- Using cool and light shades in bedrooms.
- Add a dash of variant colors on existing white paints to get a variation.
- Look for design and color ideas from magazines and the internet.
- Paint the walls in vertical strips to give an illusion of higher ceilings or use horizontal stripes on the walls to give a visually lengthened appearance.
- Painting the house in late spring and early fall can be beneficial.
Contact Ed’s Painting & Construction for Residential and Commercial House Painting in NY
Ed’s Painting & Construction is a full service professional painting company. We are devoted to taking care of your home’s surface to make it look attractive. If you are looking for experienced and professional painting contractors, then call us at 201-582-6663/845-213-3188 or email at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide services in Rockland County, including Pomona, Spring Valley, Nyack and Nanuet. In Bergen County, our services are available in Paramus, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Old Tappan, Franklin Lakes, Cresskill and Englewood.