With the number of paint contractors available, it is important to know a few things before entering into an agreement. Mentioned below are steps paint contractors should follow when painting a house. Ask if they contractor follows these steps before hiring them.
- Getting the Wash: Whether it’s a hand wash or pressure wash, it is important to wash the surface before painting. This ensures a clean and smooth painting surface.
- Surface preparation: This involves scraping, peeling, filling cracks and sanding the surface. A paint shaver can remove all paint.
- Painting: This step involves painting the surface which was washed, scrapped and prepared for paining.
- Clean up: This is one of the most tedious activities. After the painting is completed, the painting crew cleans the mess. All the paint material, chips and trash are cleaned away.
- Inspection: The painting contractor or the crew inspects the painted surface before ending the job. The owner does the final inspection and approves or disapproves the paint job.
Contact Exterior House Painting Services in Westchester, NY
Ed’s Painting will add beauty and color to your home. We will take our time, painting the interior or exterior of your home. Our experience and dedication allow us to do the best job possible. If you are looking for exterior house painting services in Westchester, NY, then contact us at 201-582-6663 or 845-213-3188 or email at email@example.com.